About Stocker WMS
Stocker Warehouse Management Software is supplied as two distinct versions. Each version is targeted at a specific type of warehouse operator.
Stocker WMS for Warehouse Owners
This version is designed to manage warehouses holding stock for a single company.
Select Stocker Owner WMS if you want a system to manage your own stock or if you are a warehouse operator who manages a warehouse on behalf of a single customer.
Stocker WMS for Third Party Warehouse Operators
This version offers all the functionality and benefits of the Owner system with the addition of segregating stock by customer.
You can raise orders, receive, store, select, despatch and get detailed inventory reporting of stock by individual customer.
Summary Of Main Functionality
- Provides multi site and multi warehouse capability.
- Ranger provides a mobile solution for truck mounted and hand held terminals.
- Receive product against standard or variable pallet quantities.
- Automatic putaway based on two tier zone and subarea rules.
- Putaway rules e.g don't mix products, batches, dates, owners, to quarantine.
- Easy manual putaway to selected storage locations.
- Caters for batch, serial, rotation numbers.
- Product selection by earliest use by (BBE) date or FIFO.
- Product selection by latest BBE date or LIFO.
- Product selection by product rotation number.
- Optional management of part pallet picking faces.
- Automatic replenishment of picking locations.
- Product substitution caters for out of stock conditions and promotions.
- Management of back orders (partially satisfied orders).
- Vehicle booking diaries for warehouse receipts and shipments.
- Customer returns.
- Warehouse housekeeping - internal movements
- Stock adjustments
- Quarantine management.
- Stock checks by storage location and by product.
- Perpetual inventory of picking items based on picking frequency.
- Warehouse transfers and customer transfers of ownership.
- Comprehensive warehouse inventory reporting.
- Warehouse activity logging.
- Warehouse utilization analysis.
- Data import/export including all warehouse receipts and dispatches.