Stocker Warehouse Management System - Key Features
- Provides multi site and multi warehouse capability.
- Orders can be either manually input or electronically imported.
- Management of back orders (partially satisfied orders).
- Receive product against standard or variable pallet quantities.
- Automatic putaway based on two tier zone and subarea rules.
- Putaway rules e.g don't mix products, batches, dates, owners, to quarantine.
- Easy manual putaway to selected storage locations.
- Caters for batch, serial, rotation numbers.
- Product selection by earliest use by (BBE) date or FIFO.
- Product selection by latest BBE date or LIFO.
- Product selection by product rotation number.
- Optional management of part pallet picking faces.
- Automatic replenishment of picking locations.
- Product substitution caters for out of stock conditions and promotions.
- Vehicle booking diaries for warehouse receipts and shipments.
- Ad-hoc receipts (customer returns) ad-hoc issues, internal movements (warehouse housekeeping), stock adjustments and quarantine management.
- Stock checks by location and product.
- Perpetual inventory of part pallet picking items based on picking frequency.
- Warehouse transfers and customer transfers of ownership.
- Comprehensive inventory reporting.
- Warehouse activity logging.
- Warehouse utilization analysis.
- Data import/export including all warehouse receipts and dispatches.
Free WMS Systems
"...We are of the opinion that Stocker is a great stock control package at a very reasonable price.
Most of our customers carry out a annual audit of our facilities which includes the stock control - all have been very impressed with the easy to read and understand screens and wealth of information the system generates."
Low Cost Of Ownership
With Stocker Warehouse Management Software there is no capital outlay and no special hardware requirements.
Get effective warehouse management for as little as £5 ($8) a day.
Pay as you go with a simple one month licence fee and no long term contracts.
Stocker Warehouse Management System Versions
Stocker Warehouse Management Software is supplied as two distinct versions. Each version is targeted at a specific type of warehouse operator.
Stocker WMS for Warehouse Owners
This version is designed to manage warehouses holding stock for a single company.
Select Stocker Owner WMS if you want a system to manage your own stock or if you are a warehouse operator who manages a warehouse on behalf of a single company.
Stocker WMS for Third Party Warehouse Operators
This version offers all the functionality and benefits of the Owner system with the addition of segregating stock by customer.
With the Third Party system you can receive, store, select and despatch stock for each of your customers. For each customer you also get detailed inventory reporting of all stock itemized by pallet, totals of all pallets by customer product, total stock holding by customer product and totals of all pallets stored by customer, .
Do You Manage One Or Multiple Warehouses?
Stocker Warehouse Management Software can manage any number of warehouses. Whether you operate just one warehouse or a number of warehouses, Stocker WMS fits the bill.
05 May 2015
How cookies are used on this site.
For problem solving, FAQ's and general.
Subscribe to the RSS Newsfeed.
Get latest news flashes and info through Twitter.
Visit the PulseStar Blog.
Get all the latest on Facebook.